Welcome to the Harvard Club of Birmingham
The Harvard Club of Birmingham is a historic institution with a long history of alumni engagement in the Alabama community and at Harvard. Chartered in 1922 as the 12th alumni club in Harvard's "Southern Division," thousands of alumni have engaged with the club and the greater Birmingham community over nearly 100 years. Each year, the club offers alumni, potential alumni, and the wider community a place to engage, grow, and contribute.
Current Officers (2020 Calendar Year)
- President: Will Wright, COL '03
- Chair, Events: Lauren Faraino, COL '13
- Secretary: Loren Gary, MDV '86
- Chair, Harvard Prize Book: Mark Martin, EDLD 2017
- Treasurer: Raymond Osbun, COL '75
- HAA Regional Director: Rowena Saldarriaga Frazer, COL '76
- Regional Representative, Auburn: Rebecca O'Neal Dagg, MAR '99
- Regional Representative, Huntsville: Tara Mello, ALB '93
- Regional Representative, Tuscaloosa: Colton Houston, COL '04
- Regional Representative, Montgomery: Lance Beverly, Ed.M. '14
Follow us on the web
- Download our 2019 end-of-year report here.
- Download our 2019 mid-year review letter here.
- See all previous newsletters, including VIA here.
- Download VIA guidelines here.
- Download our new member/ renewal orientation here.